Don’t Skip a Memorial with Cremation: Our Guarantee
Did you know that 50 years ago, only 4% of Americans chose cremation? Currently, that number hovers right around 50% and is increasing rapidly every year. Nalley-Pickle & Welch Funeral Home & Crematory has been serving our neighbors in Midland, Big Spring, and Stanton since 1937, and over the years, our staff has seen more and more West Texas families choose cremation. We’ve kept up with the changes, offering families the peace of mind that comes with our on-site crematory and the options they need to share the story of a lifetime – even when you choose cremation.
People choose cremation for many different reasons. It might be because they want their loved one to be able to keep their cremated remains with them always or because they like the idea of being scattered in a meaningful location.
Cremation means additional flexibility, but no matter your choice, our experienced team always recommends that a family that chooses cremation also has a memorial or funeral service to celebrate the life that was lived. And this farewell can be just as meaningful as any service with a traditional burial. Families want to tell the story of their loved one’s life and pay tribute in a unique way that truly reflects the personality and passions of the one who meant so much to them. Nalley-Pickle & Welch provides many avenues to make this possible.
- When you choose cremation, you may still have a visitation, memorial service, traditional funeral service, graveside observance, and many other comforting and healing rituals.
- Many families choose to have a reception either before or after the funeral or visitation at either The Branch at NPW or The Welch Reception Center. This is another way to show your loved one’s personality with favorite foods or a video tribute, but it also allows you to offer your guests the very best kind of West Texas hospitality. Best of all – we handle all the details for you.
- You can personalize cremation services with vaults, caskets, and urns that bear emblems and engravings denoting religious affiliation, hobbies and special interests, and military or civic service.
- Personalized memorials can highlight your loved one’s interests, hobbies, accomplishments, personality, as well as faith and cultural traditions.
- Elements such as flowers, music, readings, and even a viewing bring a special touch to the service.
Nalley-Pickle & Welch Funeral Home & Crematory gives added peace of mind by offering the exclusive Cremation with Confidence™ guarantee. This 10-step process ensures your loved one is treated with respect, giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
Whether you choose traditional burial or cremation, our caring team is here to explain every detail and describe how a final farewell can include personal touches to fit your needs. We want to help make every memorial service deeply meaningful and are here to walk alongside you during the process. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us to learn more.